Position: BPM developer
Duration: 6-12 months
Location: Cleveland/ Strongsville, OH
Process Lead Developer: Role and Responsibilities
• Participate in all phases of SDLC including business requirements collection, analysis, sizing, design, development, testing, deployment and production support.
• Primarily responsible for IBM BPM Development and work closely with the onsite and off-shore team on daily basis to develop BPM solutions.
• Work with onsite/offshore team in writing detailed Functional and Technical Design documents.
• Perform unit, integration and System testing of new BPM solutions.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines to deliver high quality software for a new application from scratch.
• Work with various testing teams in close collaboration to learn and validate the business user scenarios for functional, systems integrated and user acceptance testing.
• Work with the performance testing team to ensure all aspects, user interfaces, integrations and user scenarios of the developed applications can be performance and load tested before actual implementation.
• Create detailed design documentation based on technical and business requirements
• Collaborate with process architects to document and create test plans
• Recognize the potential for reuse of project components, and how to design for reusability
Required skills, education, and experience:
• Minimum 5 years of development experience as an Application Developer
• Strong Working experience with BPM tools, preferably IBM Business Process Manager or Lombardi Teamworks software.
• Solid proven hands-on development experience in Java & J2EE framework on Unix/Windows environment. Experience in eclipse development platform.
• Strong Development experience including Systems Integrations, working experiences with databases and data modeling, web services and Java/J2EE.
• Solid relational database experience with good command of SQL, PL/SQL and JDBC with Oracle database.
• Must be a self-starter, analytical, team player, and a good problem-solver.
• 2 years of business process design, business analysis, business/process improvement, business requirements definition, and solution implementation project experience with a wide variety of business processes.
• Preferable hands-on use of BPMN process modeling tools such as Microsoft Visio, but preferably IBM Blueworks Live
• Analytical, methodical, detail-oriented, organized, energetic, hard-working, provides thought-leadership, can produce deliverables independently, can interface at all levels of the organization
• Understanding of different development methodologies and strategies
• Experience with technologies such as DOJO, SQL
• Experience with debugging, profiling tools, performance testing and troubleshooting
• Must possess good communications skills
• Business stakeholder communication skills
• Bachelor's degree. Master’s degree is a plus
Do reply back or call me @ 609-269-2944 at the earliest to grab this opportunity.