Job Title: Data Modeler
Job Location: Madison, WI
Project Duration: 8+ Months
Will be operating as part of the Advance B Operational Data Modeling Team -Will be assigned to one or more of the Advance Releases -Will be operating in a exceedingly quick paced, Agile, method -Will be working on new Data Modeling development, as well as updating existing data models -Will be working on both traditional OLTP and Guidewire B s Policy process system (xml based schema) -Will be operating each separately and alternative team members -will be guided by experienced client Data Modelers
Need Senior Billing or Service Management BSA
NOTE: Local candidates preferred. F2F may be required.
Business Systems Analyst acts as liaison between information technology and business functions, to help build solutions that help the company operate more effectively and efficiently.
Solution focus areas include the Service Management and Billing.
BA will be responsible for managing demands as per prioritization defined across global business functions.
He/she will drive approved projects through the standard IT SDLC and will work closely with global IT counterparts.
- Internal client liaison, managing project and enhancement requests as per priority
- Support Service definition, price plans, service order and change management, provisioning, usage capture and billing functionality- Should have strong background in delivering functional solutions for complex end-to-end process.
- Background in Aria Billing Software is desirable
- Background in Oracle Finance modules (Receivables, Revenue, OM and Pricing
- Lead Collaboration Projects through the VMware IT SDLC
- Facilitate business requirements gathering and process mapping workshops
- Perform gap analysis: as is vs. to be
- Define detailed functional requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases
- Work with UI or UX designers to define detailed specifications for client facing and internal systems designed to delight the customers.
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- Writing and reviewing Quality assuranace and UAT scripts
- Managing UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff
- Preparation of user documentation and training documentation as necessary
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements
- Rquired minimum 10 years of experience in Business Analysis
- Minimum 7 years of experience with ERP products
- atleast 6 years of experience in service industry like SaaS/PaaS/Telecom/etc. with ordering, provisioning and billing systems
- Well versed with AIM/SDLC/Agile Methodologies
- Required strong in SQL with ability to troubleshoot issues via SQL queries
- Must have experience preparing end-user documentation and conducting end-user training
Need 4-years degree (minimum) in Information Systems or related discipline
Qualification in Accountancy would be a plus
IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,
Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.
Ph – 408-668-9823
Fax – 408-608-6088
URL- . www.idctechnologies.com
Gtalk – email@example.com
Yahoo – firstname.lastname@example.org
Works directly with all levels of personnel, including external customers and vendors.
Works with business and technology areas to define scope, assist with cost/benefit analysis, and define business specifications.
Provides analysis, recommendations, consultation, and knowledgeable subject matter advice.
Assists business partners with project definition, requirements definition, user testing and training.
Accountable for creating or contributing to documentation of requirements, design, testing, implementation, post production validation, and audit deliverables using accepted concepts, standards, and best practices.
Works closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs.
Participates in testing, QA, implementation and post production validation activities
Runs queries and analyzes data using a variety of tools and methods.
Resolves a spread of complicated issues and queries.