Kforce is seeking an Investment Data Ops Analyst in the Newark, Delaware (DE) area for one of our premier clients.
* 3+ years hands-on development experience with Microsoft C# 3.5/4.0/4.5
* 3+ years’ experience developing Microsoft ASP.NET web applications
* Experience with ASP.NET Data Source events and binding
* 1+ year experience with LINQ
* 1+ year WCF 3.5/4 service development
* HTML, CSS
* Strong oral and written communication skills
Experience working in all phases of software development life cycle with a focus on creating and managing functional and technical documents
* Ability to translate system requirements into system design specification.
* Ability to design logical and physical data models and understanding of MS SQL Server.
* Ability to design and develop .NET applications using OOP concepts.
* Experience in developing web applications using SOA architecture.
* Experience in Handling Version control systems (TFS) for source control, creating work items, creating different branches and configuration.
* 1+ year experience with Microsoft SQL Server including writing T-SQL queries and procedures
* Experience with Dev Express ASP.NET controls
* WCF 4 client and server development
* 1+ year experience using the Microsoft Entity Framework, NHibernate or other ORM
EXPECTED DELIVERABLES/RESPONSIBILITIES: Develop Code.