Title: TFS Administrator/ Build and Release EngineerPosition: 1Duration: 3-6 Month C2H OR Direct HireLocation: Schaumburg, ILInterview: Telephonic + F2F/Skype Description:
Responsible for managing TFS and automate deployments of software packages across multiple environments. Collaboration across many departments to deliver new software projects from development to production. This includes on-call duties as well as off-time upgrades and maintenance. Must have ability to think quickly during production outages but also must be able to work on strategic goals for the DevOps team. Responsibilities:
• Administer TFS and provide branching and merging support to Dev teams.
• Building, packaging and deployments of .NET websites, Windows services, web\WCF services, SharePoint, and Biztalk applications.
• Installing and/or upgrading new software tools when needed and help administrate common engineering resources
• Enhance existing automated Build/Deploy process and architect the next generation centralized deployment
• Will need to participate in on-call 24x7 phone support. Level 2-3 support
• Respond to SCOM alerts and other system monitoring tools , Monitor transactional vital statistics and application response times
• Administer Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012. Configure server framework/pre-requisites for application loading.
• Deploy and troubleshoot origin of errors in variety of applications in the stack – Biztalk, MSMQ, Sharepoint along with Web/WCF services.
• Troubleshoot application errors/issues and closely work with development-team, DBAs, Network Team on resolving those issues
• Notify stakeholders (Project Team, Tech Leadership) about system status and provide resolution for environment/application related issues Troubleshoot prod and non-prod environments encompassing:
ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¯Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢Ãƒâ€¹Ã…â€œ IIS configurations (IIS 6.0/7.0/7.5)
ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¯Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢Ãƒâ€¹Ã…â€œ application types (sharepoint apps, SOAP/RestFul services, Biztalk, ASP .Net)
ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¯Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢Ãƒâ€¹Ã…â€œ Network Load Balancing, Firewall, DNS, and server routing
ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¯Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢Ãƒâ€¹Ã…â€œ database errors related to connectivity/permissions/any other issues Experience/Skill/Education Requirements:
• Must have 3-5 years of experience in synching-up and performance tuning multi-tier environment (Int, Staging, PROD, DR)
• Administrative expertise of Team Foundation Server (TFS 2012 preferred)
• Strong experience with source control systems (TFS) and experience in managing the configuration and security of TFS projects along with build scripts using msbuild and NAnt
• Experience in deploying software packages in both VM and physical servers using automated deployment tools like – Octopus, Puppet, WebDeploy
• 2+ years’ experience in Administration of Internet Information Systems (IIS) Web Servers, Share point, Biztalk is a plus
• Programming knowledge with exposure to Visual Studio IDEs and .NET environments.
• 3+ years of Power shell, vbscript or ASP .net development experience needed.
• 2+ years’ experience with SQL, MySQL or any other relational databases is a plus
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written Thanks & Regards
AnuEvolutyz CorpDirect: 312-981-5097Fax: 312-275-5734mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org