|****************************ATTN Java Developers********************************* |
I specialize in recruiting for the Charlotte Java Market. I work with several end clients and can be a great resource to network with in regards to Opportunities and Market Analytics
Many of our clients are continuously looking for the sharpest minds in the industry who are technology enthusiasts and would love to impact an organization and grow within their career.
We have a large portfolio of wonderful clients in Charlotte that we work with on contracts, contract to hire and full time opportunities. If you are Jr. level, mid-level or higher software developer within the Java space, and are interested in hearing about opportunities
DataSoft Technologies is a highly recognized provider of professional consulting services, founded in 1994. Datasoft provides staff augmentation services for Information Technology, Engineering and Professional.
Currently we are seeking an ESA (Equipment Service Associate) to work at our client site in Greenville, SC.
Job Title: ESA (Equipment Service Associate)
Location: Greer, SC
Assignment Length: This is a long term contract position with full time hours
Maintains, repairs and modifies automotive manufacturing & test equipment to improve systems uptime and reliability.
Oversees equipment modifications for process changes, new models and expansions. Maintains and updates all process documentation.
• Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in high levels of automation and PLC controls.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of hands on experience in industrial maintenance, mechanical, electrical, electronic systems and PC based controls.
• Siemens PLC S7 experience preferred.
• Must be highly flexible individual that can adjust to changes quickly.
• Successful candidates must pass a computer-based technical knowledge assessment and a hands-on electrical troubleshooting proficiency test working with live curent.
• Must live within a 75-mile radius of Greenville.
• Must be willing to work overtime and holidays as needed.
Associate Degree in a technical manufacturing discipline and 2 years of automation/PLC controls with industrial maintenance, mechanical, electronic systems & PC controls.
High school diploma/GED and 2 years technical maintenance experience PLUS 2 years automation/PLC controls with industrial maintenance, mechanical, electronic systems & PC controls (4 years total experience).
DataSoft Technologies is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the US. Founded in 1994, DataSoft provides staff augmentation services for Information Technology and works with end Clients and implementation Partners only.
IT Business Analysts analyze data and document their results and recommendations in order to solve problems, provide information needed to make business decisions and make recommendations for continuous improvement. Incumbents develop, administer and enhance tools and systems that manage Company information. The primary function of the role is applying analytical knowledge and research skills.
Currently we are looking for an IT Analyst for a long-term contract opportunity.
Role: IT Analyst
Location: Greenville, South Carolina
• Research, analyze, maintain, modify, validate and prepare data, information and content used in making business decisions.
• Output is used for forecasting, costing, planning, positioning, trending, measuring, controlling risk, contracting and administration.
• Present findings and articulate results.
• Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of solutions, policies, practices and processes to ensure continuous improvement, good client relations, compliance and adherence to business and system requirements.
• Recommend improvements to achieve and deliver high quality, value-added services.
• Monitor, maintain and test the Company’s systems that manage business and work processes.
• Produce, edit and distribute a variety of business documents such as reports, system and process documentation, etc.
• Develop and build partnerships to improve communication, coordination, collaboration and effective working relationships within own department.
• Create, present and/or facilitate meetings, webinars, conference calls, training programs, education sessions, certifications, etc. for primarily internal audiences.
• May plan, organize, monitor and control projects to ensure the effective use of resources and adherence to project management standards and reporting requirements.
• Participate on or lead smaller departmental projects or components of projects.
• Will report functions regarding budget, headcount, inventory in addition to meeting minutes, list of open points and projects.
• Will communicate and coordinate with other departments and colleagues overseas.
• 2 + years analyst experience required.
• Expert with Microsoft Office Tools (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Experience and familiarity with the organization’s policies, standards and procedures
• Experience and ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups or activities
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent Project Management Skills
• Strong Communication Skills
• Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
Bachelor degree with 2-3 years professional experience within a team environment.
|Microsoft ASP.net 3.5 C# web development, SQL Server 2008 database|
Data Soft Technologies, Inc. is a highly recognized provider of Consulting Services in the U.S. We were founded in 1994; DataSoft Technologies, Inc. provides staff augmentation services for Information Technology and works with end clients.
We are currently looking for an experienced Executive Administrative Support Specialist that will support the Vice President of our client.
Job Title: Administrative Support Specialist
Location: Greer, SC
Duration: 6 month with full time hours
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Performs and coordinates administrative tasks (word processing, document preparation/management and file maintenance as required) related to the daily activities. Coordinates preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes and LOP for department management team weekly meeting. Assist with department budget, training records, travel arrangements, expense reports, office supplies and record retention. Coordinates management workshops.
Maintains department web page.
Maintains time administration for management. Creates purchase orders and processes invoices to Accounts Payable.
Schedules and organizes activities such as meetings, meeting documentations, and video conference for members of the department.
Supports management to maintain target achievement and task completion as assigned.
Handles confidential information material. Monitors and communicates to managers deviations on Budget Variance reports, forecasting reports, and SAP activities for TS. TS target/status system update.
Qualification and Skills Needed:
5 to 7 years experience in an Executive Administrative Role.
Fluent in German (Speak, Read, Write)
Spanish language skills a plus.
Advanced skills using SAP, SAP Travel, EAP, Finance/Budget
Advanced skills using MS Office – Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
Advanced skills using Sharepoint
Advanced skills using Agile
Advanced knowledge in Event planning
Advanced knowledge in Expense reporting
Knowledge using DIVA
Knowledge using Concur
Knowledge using PRIMA
Knowledge using e-Services
Ability to maintain structure and organization under pressure is mandatory.
Associate Degree with a strong background in Business Administration
Data Soft Technologies, Inc. is a highly recognized provider of IT Consulting Services in the U.S. We were founded in 1994; DataSoft provides staff augmentation services for Information Technology and works with end clients.
We are currently looking for Web Specialist that will be in charge of a web-based tool for monitoring manufacturing productions critical systems.
Job Title: Web Specialist
Location: Greenville, SC
Job Description and Responsibilities:
· Design, develop, and maintain dynamic user interfaces for multiple web applications.
· Participate in requirements gathering, definition, and design of new or changing applications.
· Follow and assist with the evolution of corporate front-end standards and branding guidelines
· Front-end development, performance optimization, debugging, and troubleshooting markup/code.
· Stay current with web standards and application architectures
· Browser compatibility and testing.
· Able to communicate effectively with other members’ technical teams, and business partners.
· Will continue the development of the current system while also will provide support.
Qualifications and Skills Needed:
Expert in Web Development background in Linux, Python and or Perl programming.
Advanced knowledge J2EE (Netbeans, Eclipse)
Advanced knowledge J2EE web servers (Glassfish, Weblogic, Tomcat)
Advanced knowledge HTML
Advanced knowledge CSS3
Advanced knowledge Java and Javacript
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technologies/ Computer Science