Location: Salt Lake City,UT,84020
Duration: 6-12 months +
Under general supervision, applies change management processes to install and maintain the company's infrastructure systems by installing, tuning,
and patching operating system and application software under established guidelines. Builds and installs complex server hardware according to architectural
standards. Assesses and resolves server and network issues via the Trouble Ticket process and by utilizing appropriate vendor and site contacts as necessary.
Acts as a technical resource, providing guidance to applications support functions. Assists in supervising others. Provides basic job training and guidance
on a regular basis; performs work of same or closely allied nature. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency,
profitability or operations.
Education: High School diploma or higher
Experience: 2-3 years of administrative experience
Industries worked in: Any
Describe the project they will be working on?
Ensure that the uptime, performance, configuration of the Self Service and further tools meet the needs of the users.
To meet these needs the system administrator may create change requests based on business and/or Self Service team input acquire,
udpated the configuration accorrdingly.
What are the Top Skills needed to perform this role/job?
1. Problem solving skills
2. Strong grasp of computer security.
Thanks and Regards
Harish Reddy • Technical Support Manager – Recruitment
Ness Software Engineering Services
A division of Ness Technologies
Below is detailed job description.
Immediate need for a Senior Java programmer with professional experience
working with MuleSoft Enterprise Service Bus (ESB). The candidate will be developing APIs on our best
of class integration platform team that will support Utah's enterprise Eligibility and Enrollment solution.
The developer must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment. The candidate
needs to be able to mentor and train junior level programmers.
The ideal candidate should have the ability to create SOAP and REST based service interfaces using
MuleSoft’s Mule Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) platform to deliver fast, reliable, and scalable integration
API code. You must have a solid Java programming experience, and a proven track record working
through all phases of the development lifecycle, including writing your own automated JUnit and black
To be successful at this position, you must be a self-starter with the ability to take ownership, work under
pressure, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously while keeping a good sense of humor. You must
possess good oral and written documentation skills and be able to collaborate effectively with other team
members. You will also be asked to contribute ideas and provide feedback on many aspects within the
team’s project portfolio that may be outside your domain of expertise.
Candidate must have recent, demonstrable, and verifiable experience with:
• 7-yrs experience of Java programming;
• 5-yrs experience writing & running JUnit tests;
• 5-yrs experience working with XPath expressions & functions;
• 5-yrs experience working with XSL/T;
• 3-yrs experience developing on the Mule ESB platform to deliver SOAP & REST based APIs;
• Experience consuming open and/or private APIs;
• Understanding of SOA design principles and best practices;
• Experience with publish & subscribe delivery models;
• Experience using IBM Clear Case as a source control repository;
• Experience developing in an Agile software development environment (Scrum);
• Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills.
Additional consideration will be given to those candidates have recent, demonstrable, and verifiable
• Enterprise development experience creating workflow and high concurrency applications;
• working with persistence frameworks such as Hibernate or Seam;
• J2EE/EJB development using JBoss tools;
• web applications development using AJAX technologies interfacing with a J2EE application;
• solution designs using NoSQL database technology;
• designing and writing interfaces to NoSQL data bases;
• implementing data persistence logic using Spring/Hibernate.
Candidates should have:
• Extensive experience in Agile and Test Driven Development processes
• Familiarity with automated builds and continuous integration tools
• Practical experience with the following SLDC testing technologies and strategies.
This is a full time position located on site in Salt Lake City, Utah and is expected to last 12 to 18
months. This is an immediate need and we would like the selected candidate be availability to begin work
Conquest Tech Solutions, Inc., is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the US.
Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement with your contact info, rate and current location info to speed up the interview process
Position : Ensemble Developers
Location : UT - Salt Lake City,
Duration : 1year
Overall Experience 4 to 7 yrs of experience.
Must have at least 1 yr of development experience on Ensemble.
Working experience on HL7 2.x is mandatory. (Providers, ADT, Pharma, Lab, Prescriptions, Orders, Billing).
Experience working on Java is a plus since existing code needs to be studied and understood in reverse engineering mode.
Experience working on eGate SRE, is a plus (Not JCAPS 5, 6 or ICAN)
Provide a job description of the role, responsibilities and qualifications required for this position :
The candidate should able to develop/build custom HL7 interfaces with complex logic in BPL and DTL Mappings.
The candidate should have the ability to arrive at the new requirements and build custom interfaces and mappings by looking at the existing code and interfaces and Document work done
Provide a list of optional skills :
Java , eGATE SRE